Join us for the kickoff return of PechaKucha Nights in Indianapolis! The theme this month will be “Our Waterways” and will feature speakers from around Indianapolis who are engaged with the health of the waterways, as well as art from the Ret-ROW-spective exhibition by Reconnecting to Our Waterways.
In true PK fashion, each speaker will have about 7 minutes to present: 20 slides at 20 seconds each.
There will be beer and snacks, and lots of mingling with quality humans. See you there!
- Jim Poyser with Earth Charter Indiana
- Jill Hoffmann with the White River Alliance
- Keith Paschall with Learning Tree Indiana
- Alan Goffinski and Jordan Thomas from Big Car Collaborative
- Mark Kesling from the DaVinci Pursuit
- Eric Nordgulen from Herron School of Art and Design