- This event has passed.
PechaKucha: Our Waterways
February 23 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Join us for the kickoff return of PechaKucha Nights in Indianapolis! The theme this month will be Our Waterways and will feature speakers from around Indianapolis engaged with the health, design, and culture of places around our waterways. And you can check out art from the Ret-ROW-spective exhibition by Reconnecting to Our Waterways. In true PK fashion, each speaker will have about 7 minutes to present: 20 slides at 20 seconds each. This isn’t a competition, more an opoortunity to spend time together and share ideas. Drinks will be available for purchse and snacks on hand. This event is free thanks to Reconnecting to Our Waterways and Big Car Collaborative.
1. Corrie Meyer with Reconnecting to Our Waterways
2. Mark Kesling from the DaVinci Pursuit
3. Jill Hoffmann with the White River Alliance
4. Eric Nordgulen from Herron School of Art and Design
5. Jim Poyser with Earth Charter Indiana
6. Keith Paschall with Learning Tree Indiana
7. Alan Goffinski and Jordan Thomas from Big Car Collaborative
8. Emily Gable and Paul Pelsue, Indianapolis artists